An apartment fire

Today there was a fire in the apartment of a family in the Bhutanese Nepali community.  Thankfully, no one was injured.  The fire department said that the fire was relatively small but that there is quite a bit of smoke damage.  The family has other relatives in the area so temporary housing should not be a concern.

Thank God that no one was hurt.  Please pray for B, T and baby D as they deal with this unfortunate and unsettling event.  Pray that TriEak Parmeshwar Mandali members will be moved to help this family in very practical ways.  Pray that all those affected by the fire will find comfort and peace in the Lord Jesus.

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *