The Barriers we Meet:
- Some barriers contain and others isolate. Some are physical, some are social and psychological, some are spiritual. All separate. All hinder.
- Throughout history, God’s people have always encountered barriers: In our thinking, comfort zones, resources, systems, obedience, faith, in the resistance and remoteness of peoples, fear, disbelief, ignorance, discrimination and persecution among others.
- Barriers attempt to tell us what we can’t do, whom we can’t reach, where we can’t go, with whom we cannot work, and more.
The Word Made Flesh:
- In the incarnate and crucified Victor, the Lord Jesus, we see the most extreme and most mundane barriers crossed and crushed by a discerning and Spirit-led application of love, power, wisdom, and/or suffering. We are born in Him and are imitators of His way of life.
- In Lord Jesus, there is no barrier that cannot be crossed or crushed similarly today and we should not allow the walls and fences of this world to hinder our pursuit of the mission of God.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS OF THAT?
We are born in Jesus Christ and imitators of His way of life. There is no barrier to mission that cannot be crossed or crushed with the right application of love, power, wisdom, and/or suffering.
UNDERSTANDING OUR VISION:
BREAKING BARRIERS in our BORDERLESS WORLD for the sake of KINGDOM TRANSFORMATION.